To be eligible for membership in Local on the Menu, a restaurant must purchase food on a regular basis from at least one (1) Sussex County farm and must purchase a minimum of four (4) food items produced in Sussex County. Membership is $100 per year plus $25 for each additional location. To sign up, fill out the application (below) and mail your check to Southern Delaware Tourism c/o Lana O’Holleran P.O. Box 240 Georgetown, DE 19947.
- Receive a “Proud Member” window cling to display in your storefront.
- Receive a digital copy of the logo and style guide applications for use on your menus, marketing materials, storefront, Website, etc.
- Receive a listing in Local on the Menu’s website directory with a link to your website.
- Receive a pinpoint on the map of Sussex County featured on the LOTM home page.
- Advertisements in local and regional publications that direct traffic to the LOTM website.
- LOTM rack cards are distributed to local hotels, visitors’ centers, and public transportation hubs designed to drive visitors to the LOTM website.